About Blueprint Sports: At Blueprint Sports, we're dedicated to significantly impacting college sports. Our mission is clear: to enhance student-athlete's lives across the nation while establishing new benchmarks in NIL (Name, Image, and Likeness) and sports marketing. We pride ourselves on offering an accessible and all-encompassing platform for building NIL collectives that cater to the unique needs of student-athletes.
Since our inception in 2020, Blueprint Sports has emerged as a pioneering force in the NIL landscape. We have successfully managed and grown over 26 collectives, adding seven prestigious Power-5 properties in just the past year. By joining Blueprint Sports, you're not just joining a company in the college sports landscape; you're joining a leader in the NIL field, committed to empowering student-athletes and reshaping the future of college sports.
About 5430 Foundation: 5430 is the NIL Collective that serves all 15 sports at the University of Colorado. NIL opportunities allow student-athletes to engage with charitable causes and participate in business engagements to build their brands while making a positive impact. The collective connects fans, alumni, businesses, and charities with student-athletes while harnessing the power of this amazing alumni association. Supporters can connect with their favorite Buffs teams through memberships, tax-deductible donations, and corporate sponsorships. 5430 connects these student-athletes with a wealth of opportunities to earn compensation while furthering their professional and personal development.
Does the opportunity to help change the lives of deserving student-athletes while working in the fast-paced college athletics industry appeal to you? If so, join the Blueprint Sports team as we power the industry's leading name, image, and likeness NIL collectives for alumni, supporters, and businesses around student-athletes nationwide.
· This position will be responsible for advancing NIL efforts and ensuring that the maximum NIL resources are available to the student-athletes.
· Create, communicate, and implement the collective’s vision, mission, and overall direction. Build trusted relations with key partners and stakeholders.
· Build and lead a growing team supportive of a growing NIL collective.
· Evaluate the success of the organization in reaching its goals.
· Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and NIL industry.
· Represent the organization for civic and professional association responsibilities and activities in the local community, the state, and the national level.
Strategy and Tactics:
· Develop high-quality business strategies and plans, ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives.
· Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce results consistent with the overall strategy and mission.
· Make high-quality decisions to advance the business and increase results towards crucial goals.
· Establish revenue targets and plans to achieve those goals.
· Work with donors and local businesses who wish to engage with these student-athletes.
· Raise new revenue from identified donors, businesses, and individuals.
· Provide strategic summaries and plan meetings with key donors/supporters.
· Work as the primary liaison for NIL with athletics and university administration.
· Enforce adherence to legal guidelines, university policies, and in-house policies
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year accredited college or university
• At least seven (7) years of experience in college athletics fundraising or sports sponsorship
• Demonstrated understanding of Name, Image, and Likeness
• Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
• Strong sales and presentation skills
• Conscientious attention to detail, proactive and self-motivated
• Must demonstrate a high level of integrity and honesty
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-level results
• Ability to travel and work nights/weekends as needed around games and events
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite(s)
• Role is located in or near Boulder, CO
For more information, contact Dan Rossetti at email@example.com