Blueprint Sports powers the industry's leading name, image, and likeness (NIL) collectives for alumni, supporters, and businesses around student-athletes at their favorite universities.
Blueprint Sports has partnered with the Friends of the Pack to serve the University of Nevada Reno student-athletes to maximize their name, image, and likeness (NIL) in the community. Blueprint Sports powers the industry's leading name, image, and likeness NIL collectives for alums and supporters and businesses around student-athletes at their favorite universities.
· Revenue Generation – Work with donors and local businesses who wish to engage with these student-athletes. Raise new revenue from identified donors, businesses, and individuals. Provide strategic summaries and plan meetings with key donors/supporters.
· Marketing & Events – Work with the Blueprint Sports national marketing and communications team on the planning and executing in-game, around-town, and national media strategies. Plan and manage engaging events in the community to promote the collective and attract new supporters.
· Student-Athlete Recruitment Onboarding - Identify and sign up student-athletes to the platform so that they may opt into NIL deals.
· Student-Athlete Engagements - Plan, organize, attend and manage all successful engagements and events with student-athletes. Helps prepare and communicate the proper documentation for Student-Athletes and the University/College compliance office.
· Athletics Administration – Work with the collective advisory board to be the primary liaison with the athletic department administration for compliance reporting, integrating with multi-media, marketing, development, and more.
· Student-Athlete Customer Service - Offer 24/7 service while managing expectations with the student-athletes, the advisory board, key community supporters, brands, businesses, and the compliance office.
· Bachelor's degree from a four-year accredited college or university
· At least two (2) to (4) years of experience in account management, business development, fundraising, college athletics, and/or relevant business experience
· Demonstrated B2B sales and/or Fundraising experience required
· Demonstrated understanding of Name, Image, and Likeness as it relates to the collegiate athletics space
· Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
· Strong communication, organization, and presentation skills
· Conscientious attention to detail, proactive and self-motivated
· Must demonstrate a high level of integrity and honesty
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-level results
· Ability to travel and work nights/weekends as needed
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite(s)
· Position to be located in Reno, NV