The Crimson Collective was organized by a passionate group of Utah alumni, boosters, and former athletes. We are dedicated to helping our college athletes thrive and are passionate about supporting Utah athletics and charities across Utah. The Crimson Collective is governed by a board of generous Utah alumni, who are focused on our mission and are committed to making the organization successful.
This role will be focused on NIL efforts for the collective and all Utah student-athletes. The Director of Development will work in concert with the University of Utah Advancement team, all constituent groups across athletics, community leaders, and national support groups and chapters to ensure successful fundraising campaigns are in place.
• Management – Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and NIL industry. Represent the organization for civic and professional association responsibilities and activities in the local community, the state, and the national level.
• Development Strategy and Tactics - Develop high-quality fundraising strategies and plans, ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives. Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce results consistent with the overall strategy and mission. Make high-quality decisions to advance the fundraising goals and increase results towards crucial goals.
• Revenue Generation – Work with private donors and local businesses who wish to engage with these student-athletes from a philanthropic perspective. Raise new revenue from identified donors, businesses, and individuals. Provide strategic summaries and plan meetings with key donors/supporters.
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year accredited college or university
• At least six (6) years of experience in sponsorship sales, fundraising, or college athletics events
• Demonstrated understanding of Name, Image, and Likeness as it relates to the collegiate athletics space
• Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
• Strong communication, organization, and presentation skills
• Conscientious attention to detail, proactive and self-motivated
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-level results
• Ability to travel and work nights/weekends as needed
• Role is located in or near Salt Lake City, UT
For more information, contact Dan Rossetti @ email@example.com