PACK OF WOLVES (NC STATE) - CORPORATE SALES MANAGER
Pack of Wolves collective was established in 2022 to serve all 21 varsity sports at North Carolina State University. Our mission is to work with student-athletes to maximize their name, image, and likeness (NIL) in the community. This role will be focused on revenue generation for the collective in support of all NC State student-athletes.
• Revenue Generation – Develop strategy and implementing research, relationship-building, solicitation, and closing of local, regional, and national sponsors interested in working with Pack of Wolves. Provide education on NIL, the history of it at NC State and the impact previous efforts have made. Create presentation materials and provide strategic summaries for key and prospective supporters.
• Account Management – Provide top level customer service to businesses and individuals who support NC State student-athletes.
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year accredited college or university
• At least two to three (2-3) years of experience in sports sponsorship
• Demonstrated understanding of Name, Image, and Likeness as it relates to the collegiate athletics space
• Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
• Strong sales and presentation skills
• Conscientious attention to detail, proactive and self-motivated
• Must demonstrate a high level of integrity and honesty
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-level results
• Ability to travel and work nights/weekends as needed
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite(s)
• Role is located in or near Raleigh, NC
For more information, contact Dan Rossetti @ firstname.lastname@example.org