MILWUAKEE BREWERS - SENIOR DIRECTOR PARTNERSHIP SALES (CLOSED)
Updated: 1 day ago
Responsible for all aspects of Partnership Sales, including to increasing team revenue through the sale of team sponsorships, stadium advertising and all Brewers' corporate partnership inventory. In addition, this position is responsible for overseeing the overall profitability of his/her accounts through the management of partner expenses.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Other duties may be assigned.
· Serve as department liaison with other MLB clubs and the league office as it relates to sharing ideas, best practices, and sales strategies
· Grow revenue with current and new partners through the strategic utilization of team marketing assets inclusive of in-park signage, promotional assets, use of marks and logos, drive-to-retail promotion, and other marketing vehicles
· Manage relationships with a book of business inclusive of existing partners and designated sales leads
· Sell digital and social media assets via Major League Baseball Advanced Media
· Work with Partnership Sales Strategy & Activation for the strategic alignment of team marketing assets to provide partners with effective marketing solutions to enhance sales opportunities
· Oversee accurate fulfillment of sponsor benefits as appropriate to their respective agreements
· Responsible for preparing and submitting sales data and reports as required inclusive of profit and loss statements for his/her accounts
· Manage accounts in CRM database to insure accurate record of contacts, conversations, and contracts
· Work with the Legal Department on the execution of all contracts and other documents associated with partnerships
· Work with all departments to help ensure the Club’s sales efforts are being communicated and supported throughout the organization
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; and six to eight years related experience selling sponsorships and/or premium seat inventory (club seats or suites); or equivalent combination of education and experience. Successful sales work history demonstrating increased revenue and expansion of client base required.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community. Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to outside weather conditions, which may include heat, cold and various forms of precipitation. The employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Business hours are Monday – Friday 9 am – 5pm, however, additional hours may be required on weekends, evenings and some holidays.