MICCONOPE 1851 (FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY) - ASSOCIATE GENERAL MANAGER (CLOSED)
Updated: Jul 28
Blueprint Sports powers the industry's leading name, image, and likeness (NIL) collectives for alumni, supporters, and businesses around student-athletes at their favorite universities.
Does the opportunity to help change the lives of deserving student-athletes while working in the fast-paced college athletics industry appeal to you? If so, join our growing team and lead the events and activations with student-athletes at one of our properties.
Blueprint Sports has partnered with Micconope 1851 to serve the Florida State University student-athletes to maximize their name, image, and likeness (NIL) in the community. Blueprint Sports powers the industry's leading name, image, and likeness NIL collectives for alums and supporters and businesses around student-athletes at their favorite universities.
· Marketing & Events – Work with the Blueprint Sports national marketing and communications team on the planning and executing in-game, around-town, and national media strategies. Plan and manage engaging events in the community to promote the collective and attract new supporters.
· Student-Athlete Recruitment Onboarding - Identify and sign up student-athletes to the platform so that they may opt into NIL deals.
· Student-Athlete Engagements - Plan, organize, attend and manage all successful engagements and events with student-athletes. Helps prepare and communicate the proper documentation for Student-Athletes and the University/College compliance office.
· Student-Athlete Customer Service - Offer24/7 service while managing expectations with the student-athletes, the advisory board, key community supporters, brands, businesses, and the compliance office.
· Bachelor's degree from a four-year accredited college or university
· At least two (2) years account management, sports sponsorships, college athletics and/or professional sports business experience
· Sales or Fundraising experience is stronglydesired
· Demonstrated understanding of Name, Image, and Likeness as it relates to the collegiate athletics space
· Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
· Strong communication, organization, and presentation skills
· Conscientious attention to detail, proactive and self-motivated
· Must demonstrate a high level of integrity and honesty
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-level results
· Ability to travel and work nights/weekends as needed
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite(s)