MASS STREET COLLECTIVE - DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS (CLOSED)
Updated: 11 hours ago
Blueprint Sports powers the industry's leading name, image, and likeness NIL collectives for alumni, supporters, and businesses around student-athletes at their favorite universities.
Does the opportunity to help change the lives of deserving student-athletes while working in the fast-paced college athletics industry appeal to you?
If so, join our growing team and lead the events and activations with student-athletes at one of our properties. Mass Street Collective serves all 16 varsity sports at the University of Kansas. Our mission is to work with student-athletes to maximize their name, image, and likeness (NIL) in the community.
Marketing & Events – Work with the Blueprint Sports national marketing and communications team on the planning and executing in-game, around-town, and national media strategies. Plan and manage engaging events in the community to promote the
collective and attract new supporters.
Student-Athlete Recruitment Onboarding - Identify and sign-up student-athletes to the platform so that they may opt into NIL deals.
Student-Athlete Engagements - Plan, organize, attend, and manage all successful engagements and events with student- athletes. Helps prepare and communicate the proper documentation for Student-Athletes and the University/College compliance office.
Student-Athlete Customer Service - Offer 24/7 service while managing expectations with the student-athletes, the advisory board, key community supporters, brands, businesses, and the compliance office.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year accredited college or university
- At least one (1) to two (2) years of experience in account management, sports sponsorships, college athletics and/or professional sports business experience
- Demonstrated understanding of Name, Image, and Likeness as it relates to the collegiate athletics space
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication, organization, and presentation skills
- Conscientious attention to detail, proactive and self-motivated
- Must demonstrate a high level of integrity and honesty
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-level results
- Ability to travel and work nights/weekends as needed
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Suite(s), Canva, and all applicable social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, TikTok)
- Role is located in or near Lawrence, KS
For more information, contact Dan Rossetti @ email@example.com