Happy Valley United was established in 2023 to serve all 31 sports and 800+ student-athletes at Penn State University in NIL. Our mission is to work with student-athletes to maximize their name, image, and likeness (NIL) in the community. This role will be focused on men’s and women’s Olympic Sports NIL efforts for the collective and those student-athletes.
Marketing & Events – Work on the marketing and communications plans to execute media strategies. Plan and manage engaging events in the community to promote the collective and raise funds.
Student-Athlete Recruitment Onboarding - Identify and sign up student-athletes to the platform so that they may opt into NIL deals.
Student-Athlete Engagements - Plan, organize, attend and manage all successful engagements and events with student-athletes. Helps prepare and communicate the proper documentation for Student-Athletes and the University compliance office.
Student-Athlete Customer Service - Offer 24/7 service while managing expectations with the student-athletes, the advisory board, key community supporters, brands, businesses, and the compliance office.
· Bachelor's degree from a four-year accredited college or university
· At least two (2) years of experience in marketing/event planning, sports sponsorship activations, or college athletics events
· Demonstrated understanding of Name, Image, and Likeness as it relates to the collegiate athletics space
· Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
· Strong communication, organization, and presentation skills
· Conscientious attention to detail, proactive and self-motivated
· Must demonstrate a high level of integrity and honesty
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-level results
· Ability to travel and work nights/weekends as needed
· Role is located in or near State College, PA
For more information, contact email@example.com