HAPPY VALLEY UNITED - CHIEF OF STAFF, FOOTBALL
Happy Valley United was established in 2023 to serve all 31 sports and 800+ student-athletes at Penn State University in NIL. Our mission is to work with student-athletes to maximize their name, image, and likeness (NIL) in the community. This role will be focused on football NIL efforts for the collective and those student-athletes.
Marketing & Events – Work on the marketing and communications plans to execute media strategies. Plan and manage engaging events in the community to promote the collective and raise funds.
Student-Athlete Recruitment Onboarding - Identify and sign-up student-athletes to the platform so that they may opt into NIL deals.
Student-Athlete Engagements - Plan, organize, attend and manage all successful engagements and events with student-athletes. Helps prepare and communicate the proper documentation for student-athletes and the University compliance office.
Student-Athlete Customer Service - Offer 24/7 service while managing expectations with the student-athletes, the advisory board, key community supporters, brands, businesses, and the compliance office.
· Bachelor's degree from a four-year accredited college or university
· At least four (4) years of experience in marketing/event planning, sports sponsorship activations, or college athletics events
· Demonstrated understanding of Name, Image, and Likeness as it relates to the collegiate athletics space
· Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
· Strong communication, organization, and presentation skills
· Conscientious attention to detail, proactive and self-motivated
· Must demonstrate a high level of integrity and honesty
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-level results
· Ability to travel and work nights/weekends as needed
· Role is located in or near State College, PA
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org