HAPPY VALLEY UNITED - ASSOCIATE GENERAL MANAGER, OLYMPIC SPORTS
Happy Valley United was established in 2023 to serve all 31 sports and 800+ student-athletes at Penn State University in NIL. Our mission is to work with student-athletes to maximize their name, image, and likeness (NIL) in the community. This role will be focused on men’s and women’s Olympic Sports NIL efforts for the collective and those student-athletes.
Management – Reporting to the CEO for Happy Valley United, lead a growing team to support NIL efforts made up of revenue leaders and an activation team working with the Olympic Sports student-athletes.
Revenue Generation – Work with donors and local businesses who wish to engage with these Olympic Sports student-athletes. Raise new revenue from identified donors, businesses, and individuals. Provide strategic summaries and plan meetings with key donors/supporters.
Athletics Administration – Work with the football advisory board and the collective CEO to be the primary liaison for Olympic Sports with athletics administration.
· Bachelor's degree from a four-year accredited college or university
· At least five (5) years of experience in college athletics fundraising or sports sponsorship
· Demonstrated understanding of Name, Image, and Likeness as it relates to the collegiate athletics space
· Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
· Strong sales and presentation skills
· Conscientious attentionto detail, proactiveand self-motivated
· Must demonstrate a high levelof integrity and honesty
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliverhigh-level results
· Ability to travel and work nights/weekends as needed
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite(s)
· Role is located in or near State College, PA
For more information, contact email@example.com