ZAGS COLLECTIVE (GONZAGA UNIVERSITY) - GENERAL MANAGER
Updated: Nov 2
Blueprint Sports powers the industry's leading name, image, and likeness NIL collectives for alumni, supporters, and businesses around student-athletes at their favorite universities.
Does the opportunity to help change the lives of deserving student-athletes while working in the fast-paced college athletics industry appeal to you? If so, join our growing team and lead one of our properties.
Blueprint Sports has partnered with the ZAGS Collective to serve Gonzaga University student-athletes to maximize their name, image, and likeness (NIL) in the community. Blueprint Sports powers the industry's leading name, image, and likeness NIL collectives for alums and supporters and businesses around student-athletes at their favorite universities.
Revenue Generation – Develop strategy and implementing research, relationship-building, solicitation, and stewardship for a growing individual, corporate and foundation donor program. Provide education on NIL, the history of it at Gonzaga and the impact previous efforts have made. Create presentation materials and provide strategic summaries for key donors/supporters.
Account Management – Provide top level customer service to donors, businesses, and individuals who support Basketball student-athletes.
Athletics Administration – Work with the advisory board and be the primary liaison for the collective with athletics administration.
· Bachelor's degree from a four-year accredited college or university
· At least five (5) years of experience in college athletics fundraising, sports sponsorship, or business development
· Demonstrated understanding of Name, Image, and Likeness as it relates to the collegiate athletics space preferred
· Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
· Strong sales and presentation skills
· Conscientious attention to detail, proactive and self-motivated
· Must demonstrate a high level of integrity and honesty
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-level results
· Ability to travel and work nights/weekends as needed
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite(s)
· Role is located in or near Spokane, WA
For more information, contact Dan Rossetti at email@example.com