FRIENDS OF THE PACK (UNIVERSITY OF NEVADA RENO) - GENERAL MANAGER (CLOSED)
Updated: Feb 2
POSITION OVERVIEW: Does the opportunity to help be an essential part of developing the future of a young, exciting, and leading-edge company in the tech/athlete endorsement space excite you?
If you're interested in combining your passion for sports with a successful track record in sponsorship sales, we want to speak with you!
Blueprint Sports has partnered with Friends of the Pack to serve the University of Nevada-Reno student-athletes to maximize their name, image, and likeness (NIL) in the community. Blueprint Sports powers the industry's leading name, image, and likeness NIL collectives for alums and supporters and businesses around student-athletes at their favorite universities.
· Outbound Sales - Become the face of the organization in your region to work directly with companies and supporters who wish to engage with these Student-Athletes.
· Marketing - Assist in running the social and digital media strategies which enhance athlete recruitment efforts for all sports programs.
· Student-Athlete Recruitment Onboarding - Identify and sign up Student-Athletes at the Partner University/College to the platform so that they may opt into NIL deals.
· Student-Athlete Engagements - Plan, organize, attend and manage all successful engagement and events with Student-Athletes.
· Student-Athlete Customer Service - Offer 24/7 service while managing expectations with the Student-Athletes, key community supporters, brands, businesses, and the University/College compliance office. Manage NIL questions and requests from university stakeholders (e.g., athletes, coaches, staff, etc.) and external stakeholders (e.g., boosters, third-party individuals, local businesses, etc.).
· Student-Athlete Administration - Helps prepare and communicate the proper documentation for Student-Athletes and the University/College compliance office.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university
- At least two (2) years of experience in account management, sport sponsorships, or college athletics and/or professional sports business experience
- Demonstrated understanding of Name, Image, Likeness as it relates to the collegiate athletics space
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication, organization, and presentation skills
- Conscientious attention to detail, proactive and self-motivated
- Must demonstrate a high level of integrity and honesty
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-level results
- Ability to travel and work nights/weekends as needed
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite(s)
MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Founded in Las Vegas in 2020 and backed by Andre Agassi, eight-time Grand Slam tennis champion, Blueprint Sports (BPS) powers the industry's leading name, image, and likeness NIL collectives for alumni and supporters and businesses around student-athletes at their favorite university. The Blueprint Sports management team possesses over 50 years of college, professional sports experience, spanning the Pac-12 Conference, IMG, Learfield, Nevada Athletics Commission, etc. Since their inception last year, they have launched collectives around Gonzaga University, the University of Arizona, University of Nevada - Reno, University of Toledo, University of Nevada Las Vegas, and the University of Tennessee. For more information on Blueprint Sports and to see samples of their work, visit www.blueprintsports.com.