FRIENDS OF THE PACK (POWERED BY BLUEPRINT SPORTS) - GENERAL MANAGER
POSITION OVERVIEW: Does the opportunity to help be an essential part of developing the future of a young, exciting, and leading-edge company in the tech/athlete endorsement space excite you?
If you're interested in combining your passion for sports with a successful track record in sponsorship sales, we want to speak with you!
· Outbound Sales - Become the face of the organization in your region to work directly with companies and supporters who wish to engage with these Student-Athletes.
· Marketing - Assist in running the social and digital media strategies which enhance athlete recruitment efforts for all sports programs.
· Student-Athlete Recruitment Onboarding - Identify and sign up Student-Athletes at the Partner University/College to the platform so that they may opt into NIL deals.
· Student-Athlete Engagements - Plan, organize, attend and manage all successful engagement and events with Student-Athletes.
· Student-Athlete Customer Service - Offer 24/7 service while managing expectations with the Student-Athletes, key community supporters, brands, businesses, and the University/College compliance office. Manage NIL questions and requests from university stakeholders (e.g., athletes, coaches, staff, etc.) and external stakeholders (e.g., boosters, third-party individuals, local businesses, etc.).
· Student-Athlete Administration - Helps prepare and communicate the proper documentation for Student-Athletes and the University/College compliance office.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year accredited college or university
- At least two (2) years of experience in account management, sport sponsorships, or college athletics and/or professional sports business experience
- Demonstrated understanding of Name, Image, Likeness as it relates to the collegiate athletics space
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication, organization, and presentation skills
- Conscientious attention to detail, proactive and self-motivated
- Must demonstrate a high level of integrity and honesty
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-level results
- Ability to travel and work nights/weekends as needed
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite(s)
MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Founded in Las Vegas in 2020 and backed by Andre Agassi, eight-time Grand Slam tennis champion, Blueprint Sports (BPS) powers the industry's leading name, image, and likeness NIL collectives for alumni and supporters and businesses around student-athletes at their favorite university. The Blueprint Sports management team possesses over 50 years of college, professional sports experience, spanning the Pac-12 Conference, IMG, Learfield, Nevada Athletics Commission, etc. Since their inception last year, they have launched collectives around Gonzaga University, the University of Arizona, University of Nevada - Reno, University of Toledo, University of Nevada Las Vegas, and the University of Tennessee. For more information on Blueprint Sports and to see samples of their work, visit www.blueprintsports.com.