FRIENDS OF SPIKE (GONZAGA UNIVERSITY) - GENERAL MANAGER
Blueprint Sports powers the industry's leading name, image, and likeness (NIL) collectives for alumni, supporters, and businesses around student-athletes at their favorite universities.
Does the opportunity to help change the lives of deserving student-athletes while working in the fast-paced college athletics industry appeal to you? If so, join our growing team and lead one of our properties.
Blueprint Sports has partnered with Friends of Spike to serve Gonzaga University student-athletes to maximize their name, image, and likeness (NIL) in the community. Blueprint Sports powers the industry's leading name, image, and likeness NIL collectives for alums and supporters and businesses around student-athletes at their favorite universities.
Revenue Generation – Work with donors and local businesses who wish to engage with these student-athletes. Raise new revenue from identified donors, businesses, and individuals. Provide strategic summaries and plan meetings with key donors/supporters.
Management – Lead a growing team to support the collective made up of revenue leaders and an activation team working with the student-athletes.
Athletics Administration – Work with the collective advisory board to be the primary liaison with the athletic department administration for compliance reporting, integrating with multi-media, marketing, development, and more.
Student-Athlete Customer Service - Offer 24/7 service while managing expectations with the student-athletes, the advisory board, key community supporters, brands, businesses, and the compliance office.
· Bachelor's degree from a four-year accredited college or university
· At least four (4) years of experience in account management, sports sponsorships, or college athletics and/or professional sports business experience
· Sales or Fundraising experience is strongly desired
· Demonstrated understanding of Name, Image, and Likeness as it relates to the collegiate athletics space
· Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
· Strong communication, organization, and presentation skills
· Conscientious attention to detail, proactive and self-motivated
· Must demonstrate a high level of integrity and honesty
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-level results
· Ability to travel and work nights/weekends as needed
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite(s)
MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Founded in Las Vegas in 2020 and backed by Andre Agassi, eight-time Grand Slam tennis champion, Blueprint Sports (BPS) powers the industry's leading name, image, and likeness (NIL) collectives for alumni, supporters, and businesses, connecting them with student-athletes at their favorite university. BPS’ national portfolio of collectives support student-athletes in communities across the country, including: Friends of Spike, around Gonzaga University, Friends of Wilbur & Wilma, around the University of Arizona, Friends of Basevols, around the University of Tennessee, Friends of UNILV, around the University of Nevada Las Vegas, Friends of the Pack, around the University of Nevada-Reno, Friends of Rocky, around The University of Toledo, Lions Legacy Club, around Penn State Football, Pack of Wolves around NC State University, and more. The Blueprint Sports management team possesses over 50 years of college and professional sports experience, spanning the Pac-12 Conference, IMG, Learfield, and Nevada Athletics Commission, among others. For more information visit blueprintsports.com and follow @PoweredByBPS on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.