Blueprint Sports powers the industry's leading name, image, and likeness NIL collectives for alumni, supporters, and businesses around student-athletes at their favorite universities.
Does the opportunity to help change the lives of deserving student-athletes while working in the fast-paced college athletics industry appeal to you? If so, join our growing team and lead the revenue generation efforts of our newly created team.
Arkansas Edge is the official Name, Image, and Likeness (NIL) collective supporting 465-plus student-athletes at the University of Arkansas. Supporters, fans, and alumni who support Arkansas Edge are pledging to maximize opportunities for student-athletes to build their brands and engage with the community. There are various ways to get involved, including corporate partnerships, memberships, and charitable contributions.
• Management – Create, communicate, and implement the collective’s vision, mission, and overall direction. Build trusted relations with key partners and stakeholders. Build and lead a growing team supportive of a new NIL collective. The team will be composed of individuals supporting sales efforts and operations efforts. Determine the success of the organization in reaching its goals. Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and NIL industry. Represent the organization for civic and professional association responsibilities and activities in the local community, the state, and the national level.
• Strategy and Tactics - Develop high-quality business strategies and plans, ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives. Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce results consistent with the overall strategy and mission. Make high-quality decisions to advance the business and increase results towards crucial goals.
• Revenue Generation – Work with donors and local businesses who wish to engage with these student-athletes. Raise new revenue from identified donors, businesses, and individuals. Provide strategic summaries and plan meetings with key donors/supporters.
• Athletics Administration – Work as the primary liaison for NIL with athletics and university administration. Enforce adherence to legal guidelines, university policies, and in-house policies.
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year accredited college or university
• At least five (5) years of experience in fundraising/development or corporate sponsorship
• Demonstrated understanding of Name, Image, and Likeness as it relates to the collegiate athletics space
• Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
• Strong communication, organization, and presentation skills
• Conscientious attention to detail, proactive and self-motivated
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-level results
• Ability to travel and work nights/weekends as needed
• Role is located in or near Fayetteville, AR
For more information, contact Daniel P. Rossetti @ firstname.lastname@example.org