Director of Sales - Pixellot (CLOSED)
Updated: Nov 30, 2022
Every day, in all corners of the world, millions of sporting events unfold. Match-ups deserving of a wider audience. Loyal fanbases wanting in on the action. But teams often lack the resources to put coverage on-screen. The result? Fans, family, and friends left with no choice but to watch in-person or wait for the result. Pixellot technology offers a third choice. We’ve revolutionized the sports world and enabled high-quality video coverage at a fraction of the cost of a manual broadcast. Meaning amateur and professional clubs alike can affordably live-stream any sporting event, letting fans in on the action — both live and on-demand.
Pixellot is the global leader in AI-automated sports video and analytics solutions for sports. Our innovative sports video solution uses a multi-camera array to cover the whole field of play, capturing all the action before streaming it straight from sports venues to any device. We've calibrated our cameras for 15 sports, so it always looks like a professional broadcast created by a traditional production. Whereas, in reality, artificial intelligence is behind it all — including the highlights, replays, and adverts.
Pixellot has thousands of systems dotted across the globe. Our systems capture and analyze more sports than any other provider. This is why production houses, sports federations, amateur teams, and elite coaches use Pixellot technology for all their sports production needs. And why you can watch broadcast-quality coverage from the United States, China, Germany, Spain, The Netherlands, France, the UK, Japan, Singapore, Mexico, Argentina, and more — both live and on-demand.
About the role:
The senior sales executive will lead sales growth in the US market. Pixellot's Director of Sales in the Coaching and Analytics Division will apply proven sales skills to drive revenue the US High School, Amatuer and college markets. As Director of Sales, you will be accountable for developing new business opportunities, including both VidSwap and Pixellot products.
As part of your role you will:
· Develop a sales cycle to efficiently and effectively connect athletic directors, district administrators and club executives with VidSwap and Pixellot coaching tools
· Identify potential large scale partnerships and building a foundation for that relationship to grow
· Fulfill sales goals and objectives including sales volume and provide accurate forecasts of annual, quarterly, and monthly revenue streams.
· Focus on building large scale partnerships that involve multiple schools, teams, etc
· Collaborate with VidSwap leadership to continue to grow and build upon the current platform
· Understand and execute the company vision and the revenue strategy across all relevant functions and ensure goals are met, identifying creative ways to grow the business.
· Develop and implement robust sales management processes – pipeline, account planning, proposals, and follow ups.
· Work together with other sales directors to share best practices and improve the overall team
You should bring with you:
· Significant experience and a proven track record of success as a senior sales and business development executive in the College, High School and youth markets.
· A demonstrated ability to drive large-scale sales numbers and hit growth metrics.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in sales, growing businesses and exceeding sales quotas.
· A strong and well-developed ability to influence teammates across departments without having direct oversight.
· Demonstrated ability and track record of thinking strategically and executing on agreed strategy.
· Proactiveness, innovation and creative thinking, and the ability to strive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
· Hands on and a positive, can-do attitude that is infectious throughout the enterprise.
· Familiarity and experience selling technology a plus but not required.
-salary and bonus package commensurate with experience level
-Medical, Dental and vision benefits
Pixellot website: www.pixellot.tv