NASCAR is seeking a Head of Revenue to work from our Chicago corporate office. This role will oversee and optimize all revenue-generating activities, including the sale of tickets, premium hospitality and marketing partnerships, for NASCAR’s Chicago Street Race weekend.
OBJECTIVES & DUTIES:
Ensure performance, strategy, and alignment of the company’s revenue-generating departments.
Recommend and implement operating tactics, goals, and strategies to maximize revenue and achieve organizational objectives while controlling expenses.
Manage the sales team to drive business growth across all customer segments, and work closely with the marketing & event experience colleagues to align on strategy and guest experience.
Develop and implement robust consumer, premium and corporate sales management processes – pipeline, account planning, and proposals.
Maximize reach and efficiency by adding new, scalable marketing partners in a strategic way.
Build and foster creative teams that are committed to our culture of innovation.
Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary for sustainable growth.
Manage and analyze day-to-day team and individual sales production.
Critically assess the needs of existing and new partners to determine the proper partner retention and growth strategies.
Build strong working relationships and encourage collaboration with all departments, especially NASCAR’s central consumer & corporate sales teams, and key external stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of the guest experience during all events.
Other duties as assigned.
· Ten or more years in diverse leadership roles, driving and implementing revenue growth
· Proven track record of growing revenue through new-product development, marketing, branding, and partnerships
· Significant experience in general management and P&L supervision
· Ability to craft and execute a business strategy effectively
· Experience in making decisions based on business metrics
· Inspirational leadership style and hands-on approach
· College degree, preferably in related business field
· Strong ability to think strategically, creatively and quickly
· True team player and collaborator
· Strong local connections preferred
· Ability to lead and assist with complex presentations, proposals, and negotiations
ABOUT CHICAGO STREET RACE:
The Chicago Street Race is home to the first-ever NASCAR Cup Series street race in the 75-year history of NASCAR. Located in downtown Chicago, the 2024 event will once again take competitors past and through many of the city’s most renowned downtown landmarks on Michigan Avenue, South Columbus Drive, South DuSable Lake Shore Drive and the start-finish line near Buckingham Fountain. The Cup Series will be joined by the NASCAR Xfinity Series as part of a one-of-a-kind sports and entertainment festival with global music headlines over the Fourth of July Weekend on July 6-7, 2024. For more information, visit NASCARChicago.com.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org