CHARGE - SPONSORSHIP INSIGHT ANALYST (CLOSED)
Updated: Apr 6
CHARGE (the "Company") is an independent sponsorship consultancy offering strategic advice to brands and rights holders, including for-profit and non-profit organizations. Since 2006, our agency has served organizations in business, sports, and entertainment, including Honda, Acura, Ascension - St. Vincent Health, the Los Angeles Dodgers, NBA Players Association, NASCAR, American College of Sports Medicine, USA Football, Yamaha and over fifty athletes in the NFL, NASCAR, and INDYCAR.
We are seeking a team member to help clients better understand the power of sponsorship. The ideal candidate for this position can use sponsorship to tell a story, developing insights and recommendations to help clients grow their businesses through this form of marketing.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Consult with clients on sponsorship fundamentals, including audience identification, value proposition, asset & package development, activation strategies, sales tools development, fulfillment, reporting, and measurement
· Analyze and interpret marketing and sponsorship datasets
· Contribute to sponsorship valuation projects
· Conduct sponsorship evaluation assignments analyzing the effectiveness and return on investment of sponsorship relationships
· Review sponsorship agreements and recommend key terms
· Assist in the development of new company service offerings
· Build prospect lists for sponsorship sales clients
· Help administer the Company’s client workshops as well as the Company's online sponsorship sellers' community, including providing sales advice to novice sellers
· Maintain Company databases supporting its sponsorship consulting mission
· Support writing and preparing client reports and presentations
· Monitor ongoing developments in sports, data, and business to contribute to the team and our clients
· Support other Company teams and clients in various marketing tasks, including content marketing, social media, and event operations
· Handle multiple tasks within tight deadlines
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have previous and successful experience in the duties mentioned above. The below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for this position:
· BA/BS degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience
· Minimum three to five years of previous experience in a marketing or sponsorship role at an agency, media company, sports or entertainment property, or research company
· Some experience in sponsorship sales preferred
· Working familiarity with a wide variety of marketing datasets from television, social media, consumer behavior, demographics, psychographics, market and audience segmentation, and economic trends
· Knowledge of sports and/or media business landscape is desirable
· Excellent quantitative skills, including advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Work independently and as a team player
· Ability to convert analysis into insights, sustainable strategies, and actionable plans
· Team player who can develop positive cross-functional relationships
· Ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays as required
The physical demands described here represent those that an employee must meet to perform the job's essential functions successfully.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those employee encounters while performing the essential functions for this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.