BLUEPRINT SPORTS - REGIONAL GENERAL MANAGER
Blueprint Sports powers the industry's leading name, image, and likeness (NIL) collectives for alumni, supporters, and businesses around student-athletes at their favorite universities.
Blueprint Sports has partnered with Friends of Blue & Gold with UC Santa Barbara, The Bobcat Collective with Montana State University, Friends of BaseVols with the University of Tennessee, and Friends of the Heights at Boston College student-athletes to maximize their name, image, and likeness (NIL) in the community.
This position will be based in Las Vegas, NV, at the national office for Blueprint Sports, and will work remotely with the Blueprint Sports National Team to help donors run these collectives and more.
· Donor Relations – Be the point of contact for the donor advisory board in each market on strategies, activation, and fundraising.
· Marketing & Events – Work with the Blueprint Sports national marketing and communications team on the planning and executing in-game, around-town, and national media strategies. Plan and manage engaging events in the community to promote the collective and attract new supporters.
· Student-Athlete Recruitment Onboarding - Identify and sign up student-athletes to the platform so that they may opt into NIL deals.
· Student-Athlete Engagements - Plan, organize, attend and manage all successful engagements and events with student-athletes. Helps prepare and communicate the proper documentation for Student-Athletes and the University/College compliance office.
· Student-Athlete Customer Service- Offer24/7 service while managing expectations with the student-athletes, the advisory board, key community supporters, brands, businesses, and the compliance office.
· Bachelor's degree from a four-year accredited college or university
· At least three(3) years of experience in account management, sports sponsorships, or college athletics and professional sports business experience
· Sales or Fundraising experience is strongly desired
· Demonstrated understanding of Name, Image, and Likeness as it relates to the collegiate athletics space
· Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
· Strong communication, organization, and presentation skills
· Conscientious attention to detail, proactive and self-motivated
· Must demonstrate a high level of integrity and honesty
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-level results
· Ability to travel and work nights/weekends as needed
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite(s)