About Blueprint Sports: At Blueprint Sports, we're dedicated to significantly impacting college sports. Our mission is clear: to enhance student-athlete's lives across the nation while establishing new benchmarks in NIL (Name, Image, and Likeness) and sports marketing. We pride ourselves on offering an accessible and all-encompassing platform for building NIL collectives that cater to the unique needs of student-athletes.
Since our inception in 2020, Blueprint Sports has emerged as a pioneering force in the NIL landscape. We have successfully managed and grown over 26 collectives, adding seven prestigious Power-5 properties in just the past year. By joining Blueprint Sports, you're not just joining a company in the college sports landscape; you're joining a leader in the NIL field, committed to empowering student-athletes and reshaping the future of college sports.
About 5430 Foundation: 5430 is the NIL Collective that serves all 15 sports at the University of Colorado. NIL opportunities allow student-athletes to engage with charitable causes and participate in business engagements to build their brands while making a positive impact. The collective connects fans, alumni, businesses, and charities with student-athletes while harnessing the power of this amazing alumni association. Supporters can connect with their favorite Buffs teams through memberships, tax-deductible donations, and corporate sponsorships. 5430 connects these student-athletes with a wealth of opportunities to earn compensation while furthering their professional and personal development.
Does the opportunity to help change the lives of deserving student-athletes while working in the fast-paced college athletics industry appeal to you? If so, join the Blueprint Sports team as we power the industry's leading name, image, and likeness NIL collectives for alumni, supporters, and businesses around student-athletes nationwide.
Marketing & Events:
Work with the Blueprint Sports national marketing and communications team on the planning and executing in-game, around-town, and national media strategies. Plan and manage engaging events in the community to promote the collective and attract new supporters with the CU student-athletes.
Identify and sign up student-athletes to the platform so that they may opt into NIL deals.
Ensure all data collection occurs for the student-athletes to ensure they can receive payment for NIL activities.
Manage monthly contracts, engagements, and payments to student-athletes.
Operate our automated app-based platform to manage payments and monthly contracts.
Plan, organize, attend, and manage all successful engagements and events with student- athletes.
Help prepare and communicate the proper documentation for student athletes and the university/college compliance office.
Student-Athlete Customer Service:
Offer 24/7 service while managing expectations with the student-athletes, the advisory board, key community supporters, brands, businesses, and the compliance office.
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year accredited college or university
• At least two (2) years of experience in college athletics or professional sports team roster operations.
• Demonstrated understanding of Name, Image, and Likeness
• Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
• Conscientious attention to detail, proactive and self-motivated
• Must demonstrate a high level of integrity and honesty
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-level results
• Ability to travel and work nights/weekends as needed around games and events
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlooks, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite(s)
• Role is located in or near Boulder, CO
For more information, contact Dan Rossetti at firstname.lastname@example.org