About Blueprint Sports: At Blueprint Sports, we're dedicated to significantly impacting college sports. Our mission is clear: to enhance student-athlete's lives across the nation while establishing new benchmarks in NIL (Name, Image, and Likeness) and sports marketing. We pride ourselves on offering an accessible and all-encompassing platform for building NIL collectives that cater to the unique needs of student-athletes.
Since our inception in 2020, Blueprint Sports has emerged as a pioneering force in the NIL landscape. We have successfully managed and grown over 26 collectives, adding seven prestigious Power-5 properties in just the past year. By joining Blueprint Sports, you're not just joining a company in the college sports landscape; you're joining a leader in the NIL field, committed to empowering student-athletes and reshaping the future of college sports.
About 5430 Foundation: 5430 is the NIL Collective that serves all 15 sports at the University of Colorado. NIL opportunities allow student-athletes to engage with charitable causes and participate in business engagements to build their brands while making a positive impact. The collective connects fans, alumni, businesses, and charities with student-athletes while harnessing the power of this amazing alumni association. Supporters can connect with their favorite Buffs teams through memberships, tax-deductible donations, and corporate sponsorships. 5430 connects these student-athletes with a wealth of opportunities to earn compensation while furthering their professional and personal development.
Does the opportunity to help change the lives of deserving student-athletes while working in the fast-paced college athletics industry appeal to you? If so, join the Blueprint Sports team as we power the industry's leading name, image, and likeness NIL collectives for alumni, supporters, and businesses around student-athletes nationwide.
• Execute face-to-face meetings, both on and off campus, to close NIL commercial sponsorships and non-profit contributions.
• Perform accurate and skilled deal closings.
• Prospect and cultivate new sales leads through creative lead generation methods, as well as follow up on leads provided.
• Conduct sales conversations via phone/Teams presentations and in-office meetings.
• Entertain and nurture relationships with clients and prospects through creative means, including but not limited to networking events, speaking engagements, one-on-one dinners/lunches, prospect sampling at games, seat visits at games, open houses at the stadium, and outside meetings.
• Help establish revenue targets and plans to achieve those goals.
• Enter all pertinent prospect and customer information in CRM platform for efficient reporting and historical purposes.
• Meet or exceed all individual and team new business sales goals
• The candidate will be accountable for certain levels of activity (calls made/appointments set) and goals.
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year accredited college or university
• At least three (3) years of experience in college athletics fundraising or sports sponsorship
• Demonstrated understanding of Name, Image, and Likeness
• Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
• Strong sales and presentation skills
• Conscientious attention to detail, proactive and self-motivated
• Must demonstrate a high level of integrity and honesty
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-level results
• Must be willing to work non-traditional hours, weekends, events, and game days
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite(s)
• Role is located in or near Boulder, CO
For more information, contact Dan Rossetti at email@example.com