DEVELOPMENT & SALES MANAGER, SPONSORSHIP - ARKANSAS EDGE
Updated: 3 days ago
Blueprint Sports powers the industry's leading name, image, and likeness NIL collectives for alumni, supporters, and businesses around student-athletes at their favorite universities.
Does the opportunity to help change the lives of deserving student-athletes while working in the fast-paced college athletics industry appeal to you? If so, join our growing team and lead the events and activations with student-athletes at one of our properties.
Arkansas Edge is the official Name, Image, and Likeness (NIL) collective supporting 465-plus student-athletes at the University of Arkansas. Supporters, fans, and alumni who support Arkansas Edge are pledging to maximize opportunities for student-athletes to build their brands and engage with the community. There are various ways to get involved, including corporate partnerships, memberships, and charitable contributions.
• Revenue Generation – Develop strategy and implementing research, relationship-building, solicitation, and stewardship for a growing individual, corporate and foundation donor program. Provide education on NIL, the history of it at the University and the impact previous efforts have made. Create presentation materials and provide strategic summaries for key donors/supporters.
• Account Management – Provide top level customer service to donors, businesses, and individuals who support football student-athletes.
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year accredited college or university
• At least two (2) years of experience in business development and/or corporate sponsorship
• Demonstrated understanding of Name, Image, and Likeness as it relates to the collegiate athletics space
• Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
• Strong sales and presentation skills
• Conscientious attention to detail, proactive and self-motivated
• Must demonstrate a high level of integrity and honesty
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-level results
• Ability to travel and work nights/weekends as needed
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite(s)
• Role is located in or near Fayetteville, AR
For more information, contact Daniel P. Rossetti @ firstname.lastname@example.org