MASS STREET COLLECTIVE (UNIVERSITY OF KANSAS) - DEVELOPMENT & SALES MANAGER
Blueprint Sports powers the industry's leading name, image, and likeness NIL collectives for alumni, supporters, and businesses around student-athletes at their favorite universities.
Does the opportunity to help change the lives of deserving student-athletes while working in the fast-paced college athletics industry appeal to you? If so, join our growing team to spearhead efforts in revenue generation.
Mass Street Collective serves all 16 varsity sports at the University of Kansas. Our mission is to work with student-athletes to maximize their name, image, and likeness (NIL) in the community.
Revenue Generation – Develop strategy and implementing research, relationship-building, solicitation, and stewardship for a growing individual, corporate and foundation donor program. Provide education on NIL, the history of it at Kansas and the impact previous efforts have made. Create presentation materials and provide strategic summaries for key donors/supporters.
Account Management – Provide top level customer service to donors, businesses, and individuals who support football student-athletes.
· Bachelor's degree from a four-year accredited college or university
· At least two to three (2-3) years of experience in college athletics fundraising or sports sponsorship
· Demonstrated understanding of Name, Image, and Likeness as it relates to the collegiate athletics space
· Proven track record of developing and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with relevant internal and external stakeholders
· Strong sales and presentation skills
· Conscientious attention to detail, proactive, and self-motivated
· Must demonstrate a high level of integrity and honesty
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver high-level results
· Ability to travel and work nights/weekends as needed
· Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite(s)
· Role is located in or near Lawrence, KS
For more information, contact Dan Rossetti @ email@example.com